10 Days to Bali, 9 Days to Secret, 3 Days to Janet's ROM, 1 Keyboard to my Cobwebbed Blog!
okay okay okay....so I've been a bit pre-occupied lately. What with?
Where do i start?
Was gonna post about the confinement lady from hell who destroyed my dear friend's confidence as a first-time mummy.....But I didn't!
Was gonna post about my day as tourist guide to Greeko brothers, Jamie & Greg from NZ....But I didn't!!
Was gonna post about latest updates on Amanda & Samuel....But I didn't!!!
What a slacker I am!!!
Anyway, I've received comments that my posts are a bit cheong hei....so i shall keep it short this time.
10 days to bali.....this is one trip i've been really looking forward to.....have a sense of attachment to bali .....dunno why. Actually i do hehe.....BAKSO - 5000 rupiah for a bowl of super spicy beefball tanghoon soup; Mola-mola - oooh lala; mermaid tattoo was born; Sindhu Mertha - my cosy bali nest; KETUT - our friendly friend from Sindhu Mertha! of course....much more...
9 Days to Secret....Secret is not a secret! Jay Chou's directorial debut and his song from the movie is sooooooooooo enchanting! 8/8 will be my date with him! Who wants to join?
3 Days to Net's ROM.... It's like a mini wedding for me & Janet. We're so excited about. I've bought my dress from 2 months ago....Janet's got hers...and we gonna get our hair styled on that day...and it's gonna be home service some more! This is what i call indulgence...Photos to follow....
okay....hope it's short enough. Now need to rinse off my Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque!
No comments:
Post a Comment