Monday, June 11, 2007

I have a new friend!

I made a new friend on Sunday. It was definitely not planned. HE is white, cool, sleek and comes in a great package overall! A great companion for someone like me....We hit it off right away coz he's really loads of fun...animated, entertaining and so addictive to spend time with him! We took the train this morning and the train ride was the shortest train ride I've ever taken. We engaged in each other so intensely that I almost missed my stop at Tanjong Pagar. This is definitely one train ride I did not want to end. I just wanted to go on until Changi Airport station and then back again. But.......I had to go to work. :( So instead, I had to quickly push my way out of the train and make another appointment with my friend to spend time again SOOOON! Am I in love? No, not yet. Am I in lust? ........Maybe. :) So you're probably curious how an ice like me can suddenly melt into water so quickly. This new friend of mine is PlayStation Portable aka PSP!!! Muahahhaaahaaaahaa..... What did you all think? That it's gonna be a hot, white hunk? hehehe....I'm still dreaming! Who cares about the white knight when you have the PSP?
Some people have DSLRs, I have my PSP. So why would i wanna get a PSP, you might ask? Or as Ben was asking....why didn't you get the nintendo instead? It's more for girls coz the PSP has more action games rather than 'female'. One word: SEXIST!
Anyway, i'm not out to prove that this is not going to be a 3-minute heat thing or 'san fen zhong re du' (excuse my hanyu pinyin). I thought it would be great for me to kill time on the 10-minute mrt ride, while i'm idling waiting for things or people and especially when i'm travelling on dive trips! It will help fill a void when everybody starts engaging in a conversation about strobe this, lens that which is still mind-boggling to me.

So, IPOD in my ears, PSP in my hands....SHIOKEST!

2 comments:

Save_e_sharks said...

WHAT SEXIST! I am not!! Just suggesting to you that nintendo DS has more games suitable for girls. Even I love Nintendo DS also! Coz got spongebob squarepants game. So am i getting a Nintendo DS for my birthday? *wink *wink

ICE.jan said...

Sigh...you are the only supporter in my blog! For that, I am touched! Thank you Muahkz!
No nintendo for you....you already have a PSP. Buy you nintendo, we cannot play game together.